Friday, June 03, 2011

Update On Sarah's Appointment Today

I am at Sarah's house now. It is 3:30 p.m. and we are home from the doctor's. She had an ultra sound, a meeting with the doctor and an endometrial biopsy.

The ultra sound looked good...no fibroids or polyps that would cause the bleeding, but the thickness of the edometrial lining indicated she should have a biopsy.

Anything 4mm and under would indicate NO biopsy needed. Her reading was 6.3mm...so not too high...anything like 10mm or above is what they see if there is cancer.

So, things look good so far and we will get the results of the biopsy maybe next Friday, June 10 or early the following week.

We are tired and we plan to walk tomorrow over in my neighborhood. The doctor told Sarah to let her body guide her as far as the walking goes.

Our walking schedule for tomorrow is 12 miles. We will see how it goes. Sarah will be staying overnight at my house and we will give ourselves lots of time to walk and rest and walk and rest and then rest and rest and rest and rest : )

Your thoughts and prayers lifted me high this morning. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and care. No matter which way I would ever fall, I know I would land on a blanket of angels.

Hugs,
Judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, you close with such grace and tender words. It shows me how much character you have, with all that is going on in your life. hugssss Bill

Judy Roo said...

hugssssss bill...thank you...