Friday, June 10, 2011

Training Post # 10 .... Good Report On Sarah


Ok........so a breath can be taken and a sigh can be heard around the world...a good sigh!

Sarah got the results of her endometrial biopsy and everything looks normal!!

I am so pleased, happy, ecstatic, thrilled, relieved, grateful and probably a few other adjectives as well. I am blessed. We are blessed.

So, now Sarah and I will walk with a spring in our steps tomorrow. Sarah will be coming over to stay the night tonight and we will get up and walk our 13 miles tomorrow. It is a big day! It is the biggest training day yet, and Sunday is a 9 mile day. We have already walked 9 miles this week. That totals 31 miles for the week!

I will see if I will be able to do it all. I am a bit under the weather, but am going to just go slow and pay attention to how I feel. We will walk in my neighborhood and will use my house as our home base to eat and rest. I have a yummy casserole in the oven that we will be able to scoop and heat in the microwave....instant nutrition!

I am very close to raising my $2300.00. The sooner I have my fund raising done my team will be able to check in online and make decisions about whether we will stay in the tent community or in a motel.

I think I need about $172.00 yet and then I will have met the goal.

If anyone has been thinking about donating and just hasn't done it yet, please do, or if anyone would like to consider donating it would be wonderful.

Your support really does help me walk. I say the names of my supporters as I take my steps and for some reason it helps, and even brings a smile to my face.

The link to my personal page is listed below. You can check my progress and see just how far I have come and how far I have yet to go.

Thank you everyone so much for your encouragement and your hugs and questions about how I am doing in my training.

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/TwinCitiesEvent2011?px=5787663&pg=personal&fr_id=1626

Hugs,
Judy

4 comments:

Patti said...

I am so happy for you and your daughter. I know it has been a big worry.

Do the doctors have any idea why she was bleeding.

I will say again you are such an inspiration to so many people.I wish I had a Mom like you. I love you dearly. Patti

Veronica said...

YOU GO GIRL

Anonymous said...

Judy and Sarah, three words come to mind..... Praise the Lord!!!!!
I've said it many times and it needs to be repeated, what an inspiration the two of you are to so many of us. Judy & Sarah ='s two amazing people. luv ya both, hugssss Bill

Paula said...

Judy you have been a friend, a colleague, a healer, and so much more in my life. I love following your journey. I admire how you share your blessings and your challenges in such a way that helps us all. And mostly,
i love you. here's to a great walk.
Paula