Monday, May 30, 2011

Training Post # 8 ... 3-Day for the Cure...Hope This Works!

After much teeth gnashing, nail biting, lip biting, tongue biting and enlisting Tom's help, (I had to install a new browser to get this to work because that is the browser that worked for Tom) I am now able to post the widget that will get everyone to the donation page. It is still not my personal page, which I really do want to be able to share, but it is more than I had seven hours ago.

Thank God I am laughing.

Anyway, I hope this works and I am going to test it now.

I might have to make a recording of me laughing. That would be so much better than a recording of me crying.

Here goes....................................Judy is going to click now......I think it works!

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Twin Cities 3-Day for the Cure!

No comments: