Monday, July 26, 2010

Dave's Solo For The TCC Gospel Choir

Life has been a whirlwind of activity the last few days. I have so much to write about and no time to write. I will have to take some time in the next few days to chip away at the stories to be told and the pictures and videos to be posted.

Last night, although if feels like a week ago, Sarah, Davey, Jackson, Amelia and I went to Dave's gospel choir concert at the Caponi Art Park in Eagan. It is a 60 acre part that apparently has tons of things to see and trails to walk.

Dave had the opportunity to solo last night. He did a great job and I am posting the video below. It was a beautiful night in a beautiful setting.

1 comment:

Kara Phillips said...

Thanks for posting this! I really would have like to have been there - this is the next best thing!