Thursday, March 11, 2010

Session With Myself...Sometimes I Feel Big..Sometimes I Feel Little

I am a big person. I mean like a grown-up. I can do things. I can think things through. I am capable. I work....drive a car....figure things out...solve problems...make things happen....I am efficient....strong.....I am a lot of things. I can do.....if you want something done.....call me....if I can I will....

This has been a time, in the last few weeks, of being all of those things.

Makes me smile. I am an in charge person. Yep...that would be me....a lot of the time.

And, then, this morning.....

I felt overwhelmed........tired.....weary......and I said to myelf......"No...no...no...you can't...you have too much coming up...you have to do things..."

And, then I cried....covered my face with my hands....stopped to breathe...and then cried again...and stopped to breathe....

And, then I said...."Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....ok......ok........ok......."

And, then I knew I would be able to do all that I had to do. I listened to myself. I knew the tears were coming from another part of me.

She is little and scared and vulnerable. And, she just needed me to remember that she was there. And, I could say......"Ok.......I hear you and I won't forget." And, then I breathed. Clear down. And, the tears quieted.

She is pretty sweet and she isn't big at all....but she gives me so much strength and helps me get and stay clear and remain soft.

I am ready now for what is coming. Yes, I am. And, I end all sessions with myself with the same words.

I love you Judy!


6 comments:

Kara said...

Good job Mom. I love you.

maryzona said...

I love you too...

Judy Roo said...

I love you too kara.........

Judy Roo said...

I love you maryz......

sarah roo said...

Beautiful.

maryzona said...

You were and still an adorable little girl.