Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Best Birthday Present

Yes.....today is my birthday! And, I got the best birthday present a mother could get. My daughter is cancer free!

Cancer free!

C A N C E R F R E E

A birthday present I didn't know I would enjoy so much is my beautiful cancer free daughter on drugs............

Here is what she said to me a few minutes ago.....

"Mom, so many people on facebook are wishing you a Merry Christmas...I mean Happy Birthday whatever your name is."

Thank you Sarah! I love you!

Love
Mom
xo

4 comments:

sarah roo said...

I don't remember saying that. I think you made it up! :) Happy Birthday! I love you!

Judy Roo said...

I have witnesses : )

and I love you too! xo

June Trottier said...

Yes, Judy, a wonderful birthday day gift. Also for Sarah to have a Mom like you, is something for her to get better so much better, I have been away and came home to this (GIFT) of No Cancer how wonderful..Thank you God. Hugs Judy

Esther said...

Happy birthday Judy.