Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Christmas Day 2009 With Briana...Part Of The Story

I had a feeling before Christmas. It was one of those things that is hard to explain. It was just a feeling. I thought to myself that this might be Briana's last Christmas.

One night, earlier in the month, I was talking to my son, Adam, on the phone. He told me they were going to be spending Christmas Day alone. I said, "You could come here." Not only didn't I want them spending Christmas Day alone in South Carolina, but I wanted them all here. I wanted my whole family here this Christmas.

I had a feeling. It had to happen. We had to be together. We made it happen. They came.

Then the snow came. It came and came and we hoped and prayed everyone would be able to be here. And, perhaps it was a miracle. I don't know. But, everyone was able to be here.

Christmas Day 2009 was special. We were all together. All of us, (including Joe from Ireland, who was in NJ that day) had chipped in some money to give Briana and Jahmari a nice Christmas.

Below are three videos from Christmas Day. Briana passed on to her new life February 3, 2010. So much happened in such a short time.





1 comment:

Hampers said...

Fun post, Briana! It was great fun having the whole family at home for the holidays!