Monday, January 25, 2010

The Vikings Game Meets Technology

Yep...a Vikings game is no longer just a Vikings game! It is an international experience. Last nights Vikings/Saints game was a big game. The winner of that game would be heading off to the Super Bowl.

Tom and I wanted to share it with our friend, Joe from Ireland, because Joe is the only one of the three of us who actually owns a Vikings shirt.

So Joe could watch the game with us, I made a video call on Skype and set up my webcam so it would face the TV. In the blink of an eye Tom and I (in Minnesota) and Joe (in Ireland) were watching the Minnesota Vikings play the New Orleans Saints in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The miracle of techology made it all possible. Now Joe is a true Vikings fan as much as he is a Minnesota Twins fan.


Below are two videos of Tom, Joe and me watching the Vikings/Saints game last night. We missed you for the second half Joe!





What a fun night despite the ending!

No comments: