Friday, September 25, 2009

Twins Spokesman...None Better!

I had to share this! My friend, Joe from Ireland, created this video with some new software and it is fabulous! He took video of Tom's and cut it and inserted the clip of Jackson. Amazing!

When Joe was here this summer one of the things we did was go to a twins game. It was Jackson's second twins game believe it or not. Joe bought Jackson his little Twins outfit for his first birthday in June. He is a true Twins fan from the inside out.

I hope you enjoy the video. I can't stop watching it!

10 comments:

sarah roo said...

It is so cute.

Kara said...

That's great! How fun!

Esther said...

very cute. what great joy.

Judy Roo said...

everyone sitting around us wanted to hold jackson....he was so good and so happy for the entire length of the game...he delighted everyone...there was one man sitting in front of joe while joe was holding jackson and jackson kept kicking the man in the back...joe tried to keep him from doing it but the man said...oh no..I like it..I have some little ones too! It was just really nice!

Patricia said...

awwwwwwwww Judy, Jackson is so adorable. He is precious!! I really enjoyed the video, thanks. Redtulip,(Patricia)

arnie said...

Outstanding. Thanks for sharing!!! Cute Grandson!! Arnie

Anonymous said...

Oh this is UNBELIEVABLY precious!!! I laughed and clapped myself!!! What an upper!

Judy Roo said...

thank you anonymous....so glad you liked it..I wanted to bring joy to any and everyone with this video!

June Trottier said...

this is the cutiest, him following the game lol make's one feel real good.

Judy Roo said...

it sure does june........hugs