Saturday, May 23, 2009

Joseph's Post

Now you must of heard about or read about grandma and I watching Zoolander while everyone else was gone. If you haven't heard about it here's your chance. Well, everyone else was gone to do something and grandma and I were at my house just hanging around. I suggested to watch a movie and grandma said sure and I pulled out Zoolander. Now for the people who don't know what Zoolander is it's about Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) who is a male model trying to become the best model ever. Now he's not happy about his competition Hansel (Owen Wilson).

Now for the people who haven't watched Zoolander won't know anything about the next paragraph. People who have go ahead and read it.

Grandma and I shared tons of laughter about the movie especially when they couldn't figure out how to turn on a computer. They started beating on it and howling like monkeys. And we started busting out laughing when Hansel and the DJ started break dance fighting. Grandma started having hysterics about Derek's phone that's the size of a piece of candy. Grandma thinks she's part of the underground now. Grandma had the best time she's probably ever had watching a movie.

All in all we both had a great time. Who ever said senior citizens couldn't have fun?

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

That's a great post Joseph. Looks like you and your grandma had lots of fun. I know she really loves to spend time with you and all her grandchildren.
Senior citizens really love to have fun.
Joe.

sarah roo said...

Oh my gosh, that is soooo funny! My favorite part is "who says senior citizens can't have fun?" That's the best part! Good job, Joseph!