Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home Again In Ireland

Tom, Joe and I are back home in Ireland now. We arrived at Shannon Airport about 4:25 this afternoon and our friend, Pat Whelan, picked us up. We had a wonderful time in London and had a lovely visit with Joe's sister, Peggy, and all her family while we were there. More gracious hosts we could never imagine.

I am going through pictures and videos as fast as I can and will start posting about our trip as soon as I can. I have so much to share! Five days of travel without benefit of the internet will test my memory but not my heart!

In the coming days you will see and hear about Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guard, a day with John Wesley, the founder of Methodism, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, a day on the Thames River where I spent my 66th birthday and also my trip to the ER in Lewisham to treat my run in with a pram (buggy) as we walked along outside Westminister Abbey.

Yep, I have stories to tell, pictures to share and videos to play. And, now, I am going to bed.

Good night everyone....kiss kiss......I love that!

1 comment:

Adam Wright said...

Looking forward to the videos, pictures and most of all the stories!