Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh My Gosh! Snow In Nenagh!

When I talked to my friend Joe in Nenagh, Ireland this morning, he said to me, "We had snow last night Judy!" Now, while they used to get lots of snow in Ireland, they don't get much any more. So, this was kind of a big deal. I waited patiently to hear Joe say, "I took a picture of it for you.

Remember, I live in Minnesota!

Here is the picture of Joe's snow in Nenagh. I am sorry Joe! Most of you know that Joe is a very important part of my family's life. He is the Godfather to my 9th grandson Jackson.

Remember, I live in Minnesota. When I saw the picture of the snow in Nenagh, I think I laughed for five minutes. I am sorry Joe and I really, really do appreciate you taking a picture of your snow for me!

Snow in Nenagh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! Oh my gosh! Be sure you bring your boots when you go visit!!

Adam Wright said...

Joe...I understand. That's the kind of snow we get here in SC that people get excited about...

Life Is Good said...

I knew you'd understand Adam. I'm glad someone recognises a good fall of snow.

Life Is Good said...

I still love you Sarah.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I still love you too, Joe! :)