Saturday, January 24, 2009

Irish Singalong At Joe's House In Ireland In 2006

In 2006, Tom and I went to Ireland to visit our friend Joe. One of the funnest nights we had was the night Joe's friends, Pat and Greta, came over to Joe's house and we had a singalong. I can't remember if it was impromtu or if we had planned it. I am thinking we planned it because we had song sheets with words printed out. I guess that would say planned wouldn't it?

I have had some requests from friends to put the audio that Tom recorded of our fun night on my blog. So, here it is guys!!! It is pretty long, but oh so nice to listen to.

I listened to the whole thing a couple nights ago and it brought back so many memories. I smiled, I laughed and wanted more. I didn't want it to end. You might as well pull up a chair and imagine yourself right there with us.

Here is a picture of all of us. From the left.......Tom, Judy, Greta, Joe and Pat. If you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall, now is your chance.


Pull up a chair, sit back and let yourself be transported to Ireland!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh myyyy how loverly was that?.
Now thats what i call entertainment ...how wonderful.
Ask Joe is he wants an agent lol
Well done ... god bless xxx
lisauk

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed listening to this lovely gathering of voices. Thank you. All of you sounded wonderful!

Brook