Saturday, December 27, 2008

Starting The Christmas Highlights

December was a full month. I am going to start posting some photos and videos (in no particular order) that will mark the highlights of the month and our Christmas season. This little video features our grandson Derek, who is 3 years old, and felt the need to sing a song on Christmas Day. Here are the lyrics as best I understand them. Makes me laugh it is so sweet!

On top of pasketti
All covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed
It rolled off the table
And onto the floor
And then my poor meatball
Went right out the door




With Derek are our grandson Christopher (16) and our grandaughter Amelia (11). I think this boy has a future in music!

2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Very Cute. Maybe Derek could sing and Parker can dance...

Anonymous said...

He's my little entertainer! Cutie!