Sunday, November 09, 2008

Hopes Exceeded Reality

I thought I was out of the woods last night. I thought I was going to wake up this morning after a full night's sleep and start the day with renewed vigor! Have you heard the joke about how to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans!

There is no doubt I am feeling better, but I am not ready to leave the house yet. It is a good thing there are plenty of things for me to do IN the house should I decide to push the envelope a little.

Right now it is going on 7:45 a.m. and I am thinking about the New Adventures party Kara and I were going to have yesterday. It was a party where I was going to share my new CafePress online business and Kara was going to do a short presentation on Coaching. One of the responses we got was, "What a fabulous idea. If I didn't have to teach today I would be there!" That was such great affirmation it has made me smile for the last 24 hours. Thanks Paula! We will schedule the party for another time and hope the timing works out better for people.

You know what? I love to blog. Just sitting here thinking how nice it is to just share life. A post doesn't have to be about anything big or important. It doesn't have to be earth shattering. Most of life is just stuff...stuff that happens..big stuff..little stuff...inconsequential stuff. But, it is worth sharing.

I will invite you to have a cup of coffee with me now. I am having my coffee this morning in my CafePress Tranquility mug. I figured I could use a little tranquility and it seems to be working. I am following my own ideas and advice. If there is something you need, why not hold it in your hands or wear it. Below the picture of the Tranquility mug you will see the CafePress sweatshirt I am wearing this morning, although I look better in the picture than I do this morning. It is just true, sick doesn't look as good as well!

You will see that the sweatshirt has a picture of trees on it. I took this picture in SC a year ago. The sun was shining on the trees and it was so beautiful. For those with a discerning eye maybe you can see a word written at the bottom of the picture. I wanted to put the word Clarity on the picture and I made a mistake when I was doing it and it made me laugh. Clarity came out upside down and backwards. It struck me so funny that I kept it that way.

You know what the beauty of all that is? You have to look in the mirror to see Clarity clearly. It looks perfect in the mirror! Somehow, there is a message in that.

So, that is it for now. Judy's early morning thoughts on a day her hopes exceeded her reality!

Tranquility Mug

Judy wearing her Clarity sweatshirt

No comments: