Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great Neighbors

I have been starting to decorate for Christma this weekend as you can see by this first picture. I love the tree in the shadows with the light coming in the curtains. My day was going to get a little more fun though when I looked out the window. I saw my neighbors outside in their yard and to me this presented an opportunity to have some fun.


The story and video follow...................

Scene if my front room where we have the Christmas tree

Ben and Joan out in their yard with their ladder

They are such great neighbors. They are nice, fun, kind, playful, hard workers and good sports! Meet Ben and Joan who live next door to us. I saw them outside today looking like they were about to do some serious business on their house. I couldn't help but find my camera and turn this scene into a little fun. Not only are they all the things I mentioned above, but when our friend, Joe from Ireland was here in June and July, they invited us to dinner and served us a great steak dinner after which we all walked down to the cul de sac and looked at the moon. Now, how nice was that! Yep, Ben and Joan are neighbors you want to have! And, yes, they know I am putting this on my blog. Thanks guys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Judy, you always find something to write and show about, I do see also that you love "LIFE" i reached 65 ten yrs ago, and I still feel like I have not grown up, like you say, time and age have no meaning, if the heart is young...thanks for sharing Judy, always so interesting..Hugs June (you can post this with correct spelling if you wish) lol have a nice Sunday day.