Friday, November 07, 2008

First Snow Of 2008

It is November 7, 2008 and we are getting our first snowfall of the year. It is what we call "wet snow." It is great snow for making snowmen and snowballs, neither of which I will be doing today because I am sick.

So, when you watch and listen to the video, that is why I sound the way I do and why I might leave out a few words. For example, you might notice that at the end I say something about seeing snow on my neighbor........I left out mentioning their house or roof.

I am glad I am not going to work today. I have on sweats, a turtleneck, snuggy fleece top with a high neck, two pairs of socks and a blanket. I feel warm enough now...my hands are warm and my feet are warm.

I hope you enjoy the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your sick Judy, get well soon and thank you for the lovely video of your first snowfall.

Judy Roo said...

you are welcome maryz......