Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Email From My Daughter Kara

"A reporter from the Chaska Herald came to the high school yesterday to interview Christopher about his pottery!! He took some pictures, too, of Christopher throwing and one of him and his 50lb pot. How cool is that!?!

I will let you know when the article gets printed!

Kara (the proud mom!)"



Christopher Age 16

My response..........

"WOW WOW AND WOW...........that is terribly exciting and
this is written by the PROUD GRANDMA.........can I put this
on my blog?.............your email? I would really like to!!"


Kara's response......

"Sure!!!"

I am so happy and excited for you Christopher! What wonderful recognition for something you love doing so much!! I love you! Grandma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christopher is so gifted AND talented! His pottery is beautiful. As is his music. Christopher rocks!