Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Hassle!

It was so great! In the CafePress order I received yesterday, one of the Keepsake boxes had a little knick in it. I didn't like that, so decided I would learn about CafePress's "return and exchange" policy.

I called CafePress this morning, was not put on hold and was put through to a customer service representative immediately. I explained the situation and was told that a new Keepsake box would be shipped to me and would be here by November 3rd.

I then told the nice lady that a mug I had previously ordered had a picture on it that was not even, that it was a little lopsided. A replacement for that will also be sent and will be here by November 3rd.

I was very pleased and impressed and told the nice lady I would let people know how lovely their products are and how easy they are to deal with.

It was a really nice experience and it is a nice thing to know that problems will be corrected and they mean it when they say, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great to know!

Judy Roo said...

it really is great to know...