Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker

Happy Birthday Parker! You are a beautiful little boy and so good. You feel things deeply, are so adventurous and have little cheeks that were made to be kissed. I still remember the night you were born. We waited and waited for your dad to call us and tell us you were here and then he finally did and we were so happy. When he got home from the hospital he sent us pictures so we could see you right away. If we could have been there we would have been there to hold you within minutes. As it was we had to wait for just a little while and then we flew from Minnesota all the way to Georgia, and the first time I saw you for real you brought tears to my eyes. I held you and said, "This little boy was born to be held by me!" I might have whispered that because I think there were others who felt the same way. You are loved Parker! Happy Birthday Darling!

Love, Gramma Judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, he sure is looking like Adam! Cute boy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy!