Monday, September 15, 2008

One Of Yesterday's Hallmark Moments

This is one of yesterday's precious moments from Amelia's birthday party yesterday.

My dad, who is 96 years old was rocking Jackson Toby and I asked him to talk to Jackson. You can hear the sounds of the family in the other room.

Amelia especially wanted her great grandpa to be here yesterday. She told her mom, Kara, that when great grandpa talks to you it is like being hugged. Isn't that a nice thought!

There is always something special for me about being in this room rocking a baby and hearing the sounds of the family in the background. I got a precious moment yesterday too. Mine is only recorded in my heart!

These are my hallmark moments!

3 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Those are always nice. I know I always enjoyed parties at your house.

ldfs said...

That is so sweet.

Professor Dru said...

I have nominated you for the “I Love Your Blog Award.” See the details on my “Find Your Folks” blog at: http://findyourfolks.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-love-your-blog-award.html