Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Adam And Sara Beth And Anyone Else....Because I Love You!

Jackson Toby on September 14, 2008....almost 3 months old

I talked to Adam and Sara Beth on the phone tonight. I love them! It has been almost a year since we have seen them and I am reaching the point of no return I miss them so much!

They want to see pictures and videos of Jackson Toby so I am going to do my best to share whatever I have with them. Ask and ye shall receive!!

The videos in this post are in no particular order and they were all taken Sunday, September 14, at our house.

One video will be of Jackson having the hiccups which I think is really quite intimate. I love this little video!

Another will be of Davey saying, "Step away from the fire!", as Josh is lighting Amelia's birthday candles and Sarah says "Hi, Joe!" at the end. Joe is our dear friend and as much a family member as anyone, not to mention he is Jackson Toby's Godfather.

And, the other will be of Davey, my little Punkin, loving his little brother Jackson Toby.



2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Just to be clear...we mentioned to mom last night that all the pictures we've seen of Jackson seem to be of him and someone else or really close up.

Thanks for posting the picture of just Jackson. He's a nice looking boy.

Judy Roo said...

see what happens when you "mention" something to me?

see you soon...xo