Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dusk

(Please click to play Romeo and Juliet)

Today I bought a glider rocker off Craigslist. That isn't the important part about today, but it was a really nice part about today. I have been looking for a glider rocker and this one was a great buy for $20.00. Tom and I took it to the office because that is where I think I will use it. On the way home from the office the sun was setting over the lake. Below are some pictures of the beautiful sunset. I think the beauty of the sunset was the most important part about today. It is always about the sky for me. It is always about the sky!


Sun peeking through the trees over Medicine Lake

Boat reflected in the water at dusk

The sun, water and boat

The sun setting through the weeds

The sun setting under the skywriter

Yes, as nice as the whole day was, this was the beautiful part of the day! How I love the sky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Mom!