Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gramma And Jackson...There Is Always More Love

Click To Play (Fields Of Love)

There is always more love. I think it is impossible to run out of love. We are like candles. Once we are lit our flame never goes out no matter how many more little candles we light. Jackson Toby is our newest little candle to burn brightly in our lives. I love you Jackson Toby. Welcome to my world!

Jackson Toby and Gramma share a little smile


What a sweet little boy

Sleep little Jackson Toby...

"Lay down your head and close your eyes
Let dreams become your smile
I'll wait until you wake
Watching all the while."

(This is part of a poem I wrote called Drifting)


"Jackson Toby...I could hold you forever." I think I heard him say, "Ok"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is sweet. I love him!