Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Ball Game Hot Dog Story

Sarah, Dave, Davey, Derek, Jackson, Grandma Barb, Grandpa Ken, Tom, Joe and I all went to the Minnesota Twins game Friday night, July 4th. I am not sure we could have given Joe a more American experience than a baseball game and hotdogs. It was so much fun!

We were all starving by the time we got to the dome. Davey decided all he wanted to eat was popcorn...............UNTIL.........he saw my hotdog!

Hey, Gramma....that looks pretty good!

So, Punkin, do you want a bite?

Man, that was good!!
Hey, Punkin........save a little for me!
As it turned out, Punkin ate half of mine and almost ALL of one he had of his own! I don't mind sharing Punkin!! I surely don't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great. You got some great pictures, too! What an experience for all of us!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun time! What a great American experience for Joe, too!