Monday, June 30, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Joe, Tom and I went over to Sarah and Dave's yesterday to spend some time with everyone. We did good sharing with Jackson. Yep, all of us took turns holding Jackson who settled into each of our arms with minimal disturbance to his sleep. Watching Jackson sleep I think I understand what people mean when they say they slept like a baby. Except for a few wrinkled brows and grimaces as he stretched and yawned, his little face was so gentle and peaceful. I wonder if babies dream? Davey asked me if Jackson has nightmares. I said, "I don't know."

Later in the afternoon, we went outside to play. It was a beautiful day and as we took turns pitching to the boys, we learned how good both boys are at hitting the ball. Below are some pictures from our day.

Grandpa Tom pitching to Davey

Joe pitching to Derek

Derek and Davey had a nice day playing outside

Mommy, Daddy, Jackson, Derek and Davey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a really great day! It was amazing how well the boys can play ball! Thanks for coming over!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the family picture! God Bless all of you! Jackson is sooooooooo adorable!

Judy Roo said...

thanks sylvia....I bet it is nice to see them all together..I write about them separately so much...and jackson is indeed a beautiful little boy....