Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring Meets Winter

Yesterday, March 31, was an amazing day. It snowed all day and into the night. There were over 100 car accidents due to the snow and today, April 1, showed the beauty of the storm. The trees glistened with the icy snow as the sunshine promised today's melt.

When I stepped outside my door today, the contradiction I felt as spring met winter was worthy of making some videos.

Below are two videos I took of the sounds of the stillness of winter and the song of spring.





6 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Reminds me of December 1st. Dad was snow blowing and I was leaf blowing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely reminder that spring is not too far...with the birds singing and the sun getting stronger it will be soon.

You make Life so interesting, and a happy one at that.

Thank you again for thinking of me and sending this along to me...Hugs June

Anonymous said...

Oh Judy thank you so much for sharing this with me ... it's enchanting..it's so nice to see how the other half lives ...

Bless you and all your family ..

Hugs fron the uk xx

Judy Roo said...

thank you for your always kind and gracious words june.....I am so glad you enjoyed the post..soon we will all be enjoying spring which is truly my favorite season of the year......

hugs
judy

Judy Roo said...

thank you elizabeth...thank you very much for your kind words...I am so glad you visited and enjoyed the post.....

hugs right back and I love the two little x x's

judy

Judy Roo said...

I know ad......the difference in our weather is sometimes too great to not mention...I wonder if these conditions will ever ever be reversed...