Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Name Changes

My son, Adam, wrote a short post today about his son, Kallsen, calling him Dad for the first time today. Up until today, Adam has been Daddy. (Kallsen is 3 years old)

Well, my question is............

When did my three children start calling me Judy?

Actually, I think only Sarah and Adam call me Judy. I don't know that Kara ever did.

Now, I answer to just about anything so long as it is Mom, Mommy, Judy, Gramma, Memah, Honey or Darling. Yep...........

I am a happy woman of many names.......all said with Love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy... is that your name?? I thought it was strange that you would grow up with a name like Mom...

Adam Wright said...

I think I started calling you Judy when I was three...

I also remember when we lived at the old house and you were in a bad mood for what ever reason (probable something the girls did) and you said you're weren't going to answer to any name...Mom, Mommy, Judy, no names at all. So sister Sarah says...'hey, you over there'

That's one of my favorite stories.

Judy Roo said...

I can't stop lsughing adam....that is so funny......I have no memory of that at all......thanks honey for reminding me of my life as a young mom......that is so great!

every time I read your comment I laugh some more...