Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Love You Too Punkin....A Nice Night Continued...

It was such a nice night on the phone last night. Punkin is entering a new stage now. He loves to draw and write. He drew me quite a few pictures and wrote a little story which I will post tomorrow.

This top photo is one of Punkin (Davey) pointing to a flower. He told me he wanted to give me my favorite thing for my birthday, which is Sunday. He knows I love flowers. He said to me on the phone, "I am pointing to it gramma."

His mom, Sarah, informed him that he couldn't give me that flower because he had given it to her for her birthday! But, I loved the thought and that he knows how much I love flowers.



He drew lots of pictures while we talked on the phone. Sarah took pictures of his pictures with her cell phone and then sent them via email. It was just so nice. Punkin's love overflows and touches so many people. I am glad I am one of them.

I love you too, Punkin!

How nice is this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! How nice!

Anonymous said...

He is one sweet boy, that's for sure. And he loves his gramma!