Sunday, January 06, 2008

Thank You Susan For Your Lovely Words

Judy,

This is utterly and exclusively one of the most touching Christmas and New Year displays I have ever seen. Your photography is outstanding. As I scrolled through reading your journal and listening to "Ave Maria" I truly had to keep swallowing the lump in my throat. I thought if I started to cry I wouldn't be able to stop.

What a deliciously beautiful family you have. You are blessed and so deserving of the blessings you have.

Love, Susan

Thank you Susan for letting me know my Christmas and New Year's posts touched you. Words like yours touch me right back and I wanted to share them with everyone. Some things are just too good and too kind to keep to myself.

I know I have asked you at other times if I might publish your comments, and you have always said I can share what you write.

Thank you!

"IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT IN 2008." (Spread the word)

No comments: