Sunday, January 06, 2008

I Wonder What Good Things 2008 Will Bring

I know that last year, 2007, was full of so many good things. I know that one of my guiding principles was, "Judy, just say yes!" I wanted to say yes to new ideas, new experiences and new opportunities.

The picture below is a picture of the moon in Greece because I said "yes" when the opportunity to take a trip to Italy and Greece with my 14 year old grandson landed in front of me. The trip was incredible and I think the picture is incredible! I captured a picture of the moon in Greece with my three and a half year old Olympus digital camera. How amazing is that? How amazing is it that I was there?

I don't know what this year will bring, but I know I am open to the ideas, experiences and new opportunities that will fall in my path. I also know I will create new experiences and new opportunities because I know my mind is rarely quiet and I love to create something memorable.

I found a quote this morning that spoke to the openness I feel and the courage I like to think I have.

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you shall land amongst the stars." (Emerson)

Moon in Greece

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice Mom.

Judy Roo said...

thank you honey..