Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Special Memory From Christmas Day 2006

I am trying to post a video and it might not work. If it does, it will be great. If not, I will try and find another way to see if I can get it to post. X your fingers everyone!

I have chosen to share my family's Christmas Day prayer from 2006. The family last year ranged in ages from my 1 yr old grandson to my 94 year old father and all of us that fell in between those years.

It is tradition for us to stand in a circle around the table holding hands during the prayer. Tom and my brother-in-law, David, are both ordained ministers. Tom is ordained in the Methodist church and David is ordained in the Missouri Synod Lutheran church.

I love this video and am so glad to be able to share it with all of you.

Merry Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

Rose said...

Well done with the video , you sound like a very close family . We all say prayers round the table before we eat too. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Kind regards Rose



Please tell me how to put music on my blog!!!

Judy Roo said...

We are a close family Rose..and I love the sounds of the little ones as the prayers are being said..I just used my digital camera to take the video, uploaded it to my computer and then used the video feature in blogger to put it on the blog..

About how to get the music on the blog .. I have to figure out the best way to get that information to you..there are a few ins and outs to accomplishing that..

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too Rose..how nice you are able to be with your family and enjoying your new home...