Friday, December 14, 2007

Josh

Our grandson, Josh, is 17 years old and will graduate from high school in 2008. He wasn't interested in going the traditional route having his senior picture taken. He agreed to let me take his picture and do it my way. (Thank you Josh) This way his mom and dad will have some pictures of this very special young man at this transitional point in his life.

So, on a rather cold and windy day in September or October, Josh came to the house and let me take his picture. I think we got some pretty nice ones. Here is a sampling of what we got that day.

You know what? Sometimes, it is just really nice to be a grandma. This was one of those days! It isn't every grandma that gets to do this. Nope! I love you Josh!






8 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Wow. Josh has really nice hair. He's going to go places.

Anonymous said...

WOW. He has gorgeous hair!!!!!! Can I have just a little? Please???

Boatwoman said...

What a handsome young man. He has hair many girls would die for.
Josh you are going to break a few girls hearts I reckon LOL.

Anonymous said...

They are great pictures, aren't they? Josh does have great hair, and also a very sweet face and gentle eyes. He is a good boy.

Judy Roo said...

thanks to all of you for commenting on this post..josh has great hair and a very sweet face and gentle eyes..he is our first grandchild and I remember the day he was born..we were notified in the middle of the night and I drove to the hospital and literally ran into the hospital to see him as soon as he decided to be born..josh is still deciding when he will do things..I love you josh!

ldfs said...

Great photos! I particularly love the one second from the bottom.

Judy Roo said...

thanks lara....recognize the lake in the background?

Anonymous said...

Me too! I think that is the one that I submitted to the yearbook - except cropped so it is just a head shot.