Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Wonder What Magic Will Happen To Me Today

I think it was yesterday I decided to ask myself every single day, "I wonder what magic will happen to me today?" It didn't take long today.

Here is the story. Our dishwasher is on the fritz. That is not the magic part! No, it isn't. I was just washing up some dishes. It was 8:45 a.m. and I was enjoying the feel of the warm soapy water on my hands and looking out the window watching the snow fall. Even that is not the magic part, although it could be.

And, then, the phone rang. I dried my hands and picked up the phone. It was my morning call from Sarah and Punkin (Davey) and Derek. Sarah said, "I have something to tell you. Last night Davey fell asleep on my lap on the floor. He moved a little bit and looked up at me and said, 'Mama, call gamma.' and then fell back asleep."

Man, talk about magic!



The pictures are from Christmas Day 2006. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very very sweet and darling. Even when he's asleep!

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was Sarah roo

Judy Roo said...

he sure is sarah roo...