Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Day

When my mom was alive, she used to love to come to my house for Christmas. In the later years she was in a wheelchair, but that never slowed her down too much. She would wheel herself through the rooms and look at all the different things I had sitting out. She would look and look at each one and say how nice everything looked.

The little snowman ornament is one I remember being on our tree when I was a child and the ornament of the Chaska Gazebo is one my mom got for me. The dove ornament is one of five my folks gave to us many many years ago.

The picture of the three deer in our back yard was taken the day before yesterday. It makes me think only one thing......While Sheperds Watched Their Flock By Night All Seated On The Ground......

Each picture has a story. Life is a story.

















Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Adam Wright said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We're expecting temps in the mid 50s and a chance of rain.

The boys are hyped up and running wild. It's going to be a fun Christmas

Judy Roo said...

Hi Judy

Love your blog - especially pictures and the lovely sentiments that go with them. Can I wish you and your family a merry X-mas and a happy new year.

Gosh!!!!! ........ that snow looks lovely.... especially like that picture with the three deer.....what a lovely sight.

We are all well here.......gretta's in good form as is all the rest of the family. My little grand-daughter had a tough enough year and went through two fairly serious operations but she is fine now and the doctors are very pleased with her progress ......she is one tough little cookie.

God bless & a very happy Xmas

Pat & Gretta

Judy Roo said...

Hi Pat and Greta...I posted your email comment in here but forgot to put it from you guys at the top..so I hope everyone will understand...I really was not talking to myself..(although I do that too)!!

Tom and I wish you and Greta and your family a warm and joyous and blessed Christmas!

I wish you could see the snow! It really is beautiful this year!

I am glad your granddaughter is doing well and that she came through her two operations ok!

Love and hugs from both of us!

Judy Roo said...

thank you adam........it is cold here and lots of snow as you can see..I miss you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas .. hug the boys for me ok?

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful.